- This fabric is meant to be worn snug but will mold to your body with wear, mid rise
Our Atkins bermuda short is versatile and easy to care for. A seasonal best seller our ecru fans wear this style with a great wedge, flat or even on the golf course.
- Micro hook-and-bar closures so waistband lays flat with zipper front
- In white only: Front pockets are faux and are shipped stitched shut
- Side Pockets
- Back welt pockets have no-show acetate pocket bags
- Dyed to match gross grain detail on outer seam
Measurements & Sizing
Ecru Power Stretch has many features that are sure to make it your favorite new pant fabric. Power Stretch has of course, great stretch but offers much more including: a soft and smooth finish to the touch, it takes color beautifully and has a rich luster with just enough drape to enhance the leg shapes. Be sure to buy these to fit tight initially. Power Stretch will relax and mold to your body as you move.
- Fabric: Power Stretch
- Contents: 58% Cotton, 38% Polyamide, 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
|Your numeric size||If your waist measures||If your hips measure||The front rise measurement is||The leg opening is|
Our slimmest-fitting styles are made from stretchy fabrics for a close but comfy fit. When you first try them on, they should fit like a new pair of jeans. They will give and mold to your body as you wear them. Because fit and fabric go hand in hand, we use truly beautiful materials sourced from some of the world's finest textile mills.
- A. Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit relaxed.
- B. Hips: With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. The widest part of your hips is usually 8” down from your natural waist.
- C. Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- D. Leg Opening: Measured from edge to edge at the bottom of the leg.