Beekman Bootcut Trouser
Introducing the Beekman flare leg trouser. The "no waistband" construction gives a clean front when wearing your tops untucked but there are also small notch details at the front for when you want to tuck in. The leg elongating front and back seam details add the perfect amount of sophistication.
- Micro hook-and-bar closures so waistband lays flat with zipper front
- Back welt pockets
- Back darts
- Front and back seams on legs
- We have increased the stretch recovery to an industry leading standard of 93%
- Because we’re such fit fanatics, rise measurements are specific to each size; you can find these numbers on our sizing guide.
Questions about Fit? View our Size Guide
Details & Care
- Machine wash cold
- Perfect for travel
Ecru's exclusive Power Stretch has many features that are sure to make it your favorite pant fabric...great stretch, a smooth hand feel and superior shape retention. Wrinkle resistant and machine wash and dry. We have increased the stretch recovery to an industry leading standard of 93% so be sure to buy these to fit tight initially. Our Power Stretch will relax and mold to your body as you wear them.
Contents: 58% Cotton, 39% Polyamide, 3% Spandex
|Your numeric size||If your waist measures||If your hips measure||The front rise measurement is||The leg opening is|
Our slimmest-fitting styles are made from stretchy fabrics for a close but comfy fit. When you first try them on, they should fit like a new pair of jeans. They will give and mold to your body as you wear them.
- A. Waist: Hinge to one side to find your natural waist. Mark the spot and then measure around your torso, keeping the tape a bit relaxed.
- B. Hips: With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. The widest part of your hips is usually 8” down from your natural waist.
- C. Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- D. Leg Opening: Measured from edge to edge at the bottom of the leg.