Castro Slim Leg Pull On Pant
The "Castro" slim leg pull-on pant is made in our soft and stretchy ponte fabric. The seaming detail that runs down the front and outer thigh is designed to make your legs look thinner. You're welcome!
- Hidden elastic waist
- Back darts
- Back welt pockets
Questions about Fit? View our Size Guide
Details & Care
- Do not dry clean
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Perfect for travel
Our design team has worked with technicians at various textile mills to develop our exclusive ponte knit. The result is a lightweight but substantial fabric with stretch for shape retention, a secure fit, the right amount of drape for movement and a soft handfeel for ultimate comfort.
Contents: 68% Rayon, 27% Nylon, 5% Spandex
|Your alpha size||If your waist measures||If your hips measure||The front rise measurement is||The leg opening is|
Our slimmest-fitting styles are made from stretchy fabrics for a close but comfy fit. When you first try them on, they should fit like a new pair of jeans. They will give and mold to your body as you wear them.
- A. Waist: Hinge to one side to find your natural waist. Mark the spot and then measure around your torso, keeping the tape a bit relaxed.
- B. Hips: With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. The widest part of your hips is usually 8” down from your natural waist.
- C. Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- D. Leg Opening: Measured from edge to edge at the bottom of the leg.