Del Corso Jean
The Del Corso Jean is made in a vintage wash with a contrast stretch tencel twill inset on the outseam.
- Button, zip closure
- Belt loops
- Garment dye twill Inset at outer thigh
- Back patch pockets
Questions about Fit? View our Size Guide
Details & Care
- Machine wash cold
- Perfect for travel
Ecru Denim is sourced from the world’s # 1 denim mill using “ring spun” cotton yarns. Ring spinning is the old school way of producing yarn, and because of the way it’s spun, it is softer and will make your jeans fade more beautifully.
Contents: 62% Tencel, 35% Cotton, 3% Elastane
|Your numeric size||If your waist measures||If your hips measure||The front rise measurement is||The leg opening is|
Our slimmest-fitting styles are made from stretchy fabrics for a close but comfy fit. When you first try them on, they should fit like a new pair of jeans. They will give and mold to your body as you wear them.
- A. Waist: Hinge to one side to find your natural waist. Mark the spot and then measure around your torso, keeping the tape a bit relaxed.
- B. Hips: With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. The widest part of your hips is usually 8” down from your natural waist.
- C. Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- D. Leg Opening: Measured from edge to edge at the bottom of the leg.