Madison Slim Leg Trouser
The Madison is a combination of the best fit and design elements of our two all time best selling pants, the Skinny Beck and the Santana, merged into what we view as the ultimate slim leg trouser. Sitting a little higher on the waist, the slim, straight fit streamlines your silhouette. Pair this flattering workwear staple with a heel to move from desk to dinner with ease. Featured here in our newest fabric development, our Heathered Stretch Suiting.
- Micro hook-and-bar closures so waistband lays flat with zipper front
- Front angle pockets
- Back welt pockets
Questions about Fit? View our Size Guide
Details & Care
- Machine wash cold
- Perfect for travel
We blend Viscose, Micro Denier Poly and Spandex to give our Stretch Suiting drape, durability and stretch for comfort and shape retention.
Contents: 62% Polyester, 32% Rayon, 6% Spandex
|Your numeric size||If your waist measures||If your hips measure||The front rise measurement is||The leg opening is|
Our slimmest-fitting styles are made from stretchy fabrics for a close but comfy fit. When you first try them on, they should fit like a new pair of jeans. They will give and mold to your body as you wear them.
- A. Waist: Hinge to one side to find your natural waist. Mark the spot and then measure around your torso, keeping the tape a bit relaxed.
- B. Hips: With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. The widest part of your hips is usually 8” down from your natural waist.
- C. Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- D. Leg Opening: Measured from edge to edge at the bottom of the leg.
Ecru is partnering with the leading global size recommendation tool, allowing you to compare our sizing against more than 17,000 brands to find the perfect fit.
Learn more about our partnership with Fit Analytics.
Here’s how it works
1. Click the Fit Finder button to enter details about yourself and your fit preferences.
2. The tool instantly checks our collection and other brands that people just like you bought and were happy with.
3. You get a personalized fit recommendation for the item you're looking at.
4. Select your recommended size from the available options, and click Add to Cart.