- Classic fit
The Mulholland captures the mixed wash denim trend perfectly mixing our mid blue denim with a bleached denim insert.
- Frayed hem
- 5 Pocket
- Zipper front
Measurements & Sizing
Ecru Denim is sourced from the world’s #1 denim mill using “ring spun” cotton yarns. Ring spinning is the old school way of producing yarn, and because of the way it’s spun, it is softer and will make your jeans fade more beautifully.
- Fabric: Denim
- Contents: 95% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry
|Your numeric size||If your waist measures||If your hips measure||The front rise measurement is||The leg opening is|
- 26" inseam
- Classic fit
- Model is a size 2/S
Our slimmest-fitting styles are made from stretchy fabrics for a close but comfy fit. When you first try them on, they should fit like a new pair of jeans. They will give and mold to your body as you wear them. Because fit and fabric go hand in hand, we use truly beautiful materials sourced from some of the world's finest textile mills.
- A. Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit relaxed.
- B. Hips: With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. The widest part of your hips is usually 8” down from your natural waist.
- C. Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- D. Leg Opening: Measured from edge to edge at the bottom of the leg.