Springfield Slim Leg Pant
The one and only Springfield. The ultimate 12-months-a-year, seven-days-a-week pant, in our famous and exclusive Power Stretch. Clean, Slimming, Stretchy and Sophisticated. Flat front, elasticized waist pull on slim pant.
- Updated design features a no roll hidden elastic waist that lays flat against the body
- Ankle slit detail
- Back welt pockets
- Back darts
- We have increased the stretch recovery to an industry leading standard of 93%
- Because we’re such fit fanatics, rise measurements are specific to each size; you can find these numbers on our sizing guide.
Questions about Fit? View our Size Guide
Details & Care
- Machine wash cold
- Perfect for travel
Ecru's exclusive Power Stretch has many features that are sure to make it your favorite pant fabric...great stretch, a smooth hand feel and superior shape retention. Wrinkle resistant and machine wash and dry. We have increased the stretch recovery to an industry leading standard of 93% so be sure to buy these to fit tight initially. Our Power Stretch will relax and mold to your body as you wear them.
Contents: 58% Cotton, 39% Polyamide, 3% Spandex
|Your numeric size||If your waist measures||If your hips measure||The front rise measurement is||The leg opening is|
Our slimmest-fitting styles are made from stretchy fabrics for a close but comfy fit. When you first try them on, they should fit like a new pair of jeans. They will give and mold to your body as you wear them.
- A. Waist: Hinge to one side to find your natural waist. Mark the spot and then measure around your torso, keeping the tape a bit relaxed.
- B. Hips: With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. The widest part of your hips is usually 8” down from your natural waist.
- C. Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- D. Leg Opening: Measured from edge to edge at the bottom of the leg.