- This fabric is meant to be worn snug but will mold to your body with wear, fashion high rise
The Swift short elongates your leg with a higher rise. The flat front and side hidden side zipper make it great for wearing tops tucked in or worn out.
- Hidden side zipper
- Back welt pockets have no-show acetate pocket bags
Measurements & Sizing
Ecru Power Stretch has many features that are sure to make it your favorite new pant fabric. Power Stretch has of course, great stretch but offers much more including: a soft and smooth finish to the touch, it takes color beautifully and has a rich luster with just enough drape to enhance the leg shapes. Be sure to buy these to fit tight initially. Power Stretch will relax and mold to your body as you move.
- Fabric: Power Stretch
- Contents: 58% Cotton, 38% Polyamide, 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
|Your numeric size||If your waist measures||If your hips measure||The front rise measurement is||The leg opening is|
Our slimmest-fitting styles are made from stretchy fabrics for a close but comfy fit. When you first try them on, they should fit like a new pair of jeans. They will give and mold to your body as you wear them. Because fit and fabric go hand in hand, we use truly beautiful materials sourced from some of the world's finest textile mills.
- A. Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit relaxed.
- B. Hips: With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. The widest part of your hips is usually 8” down from your natural waist.
- C. Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- D. Leg Opening: Measured from edge to edge at the bottom of the leg.