The Diana Top
The "Diana" (named for the Roman Goddess of the hunt) features a mixt of sandwashed silk and silk charmeuse is trimmed with a tiny nailhead detailing on the ties, cuffs and back neck.
- Gathers at front yoke
- Nailhead detail on cuffs, tie and back collar
- Back gathers
- Hidden placket button front
Questions about Fit? View our Size Guide
Details & Care
- Dry clean only
Silk was first developed in ancient China and has been considered as a luxurious textile since 3630 B.C. Ecru uses a variety of weaves and treatments including Sand Washed Silk Crepe de Chine, Silk Georgette, Crinkled Silk, Silk blended with Cotton, and Silk Charmeuse. Pamper yourself and try our silks. You deserve it!
Contents: 100% Silk
|Your alpha size||Your numeric size||If your bust measures||Length from High Point Shoulder||Sleeve Length|
The fit of our tops varies depending on the style. We recommend using our size guide as a starting point. Keep in mind that you may want to size up or down to accommodate personal preference.
- A. Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. High Point Shoulder: This is the measurement straight down from high point shoulder to bottom edge of garment.
- C. Sleeve Length: Follow top of sleeve line from shoulder to bottom edge of sleeve, including cuff.
Ecru is partnering with the leading global size recommendation tool, allowing you to compare our sizing against more than 17,000 brands to find the perfect fit.
Learn more about our partnership with Fit Analytics.
Here’s how it works
1. Click the Fit Finder button to enter details about yourself and your fit preferences.
2. The tool instantly checks our collection and other brands that people just like you bought and were happy with.
3. You get a personalized fit recommendation for the item you're looking at.
4. Select your recommended size from the available options, and click Add to Cart.