The Vesta, named for the Roman Goddess of the home, hearth and family has a hidden button placket with a small hook and eye closure at the neck that when worn closed, reveals a subtle slit opening. When worn open, it reads as a completely different shirt.......the ultimate staple for your wardrobe.
- Hidden placket button front
- Hook and eye closure at neck
- Unlined - requires under pinning
Questions about Fit? View our Size Guide
Details & Care
- Machine wash cold
Silk georgette is lightweight, sheer and delicate. It is named after the French dressmaker Georgette de la Plante.
Contents: 100% Silk
|Your alpha size||Your numeric size||If your bust measures||Length from High Point Shoulder||Sleeve Length|
The fit of our tops varies depending on the style. We recommend using our size guide as a starting point. Keep in mind that you may want to size up or down to accommodate personal preference.
- A. Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. High Point Shoulder: This is the measurement straight down from high point shoulder to bottom edge of garment.
- C. Sleeve Length: Follow top of sleeve line from shoulder to bottom edge of sleeve, including cuff.
Ecru is partnering with the leading global size recommendation tool, allowing you to compare our sizing against more than 17,000 brands to find the perfect fit.
Learn more about our partnership with Fit Analytics.
Here’s how it works
1. Click the Fit Finder button to enter details about yourself and your fit preferences.
2. The tool instantly checks our collection and other brands that people just like you bought and were happy with.
3. You get a personalized fit recommendation for the item you're looking at.
4. Select your recommended size from the available options, and click Add to Cart.