- Relaxed fit
- Final Sale
If you like longer shorts the Torch is for you. The rolled hem can be worn up or down.
- Button front
- Belt loops
- Back welt pockets
Measurements & Sizing
Ecru has been using tencel blended fabrics for many years. Tencel is twice as strong, lighter weight, breathes better, and is more comfortable than cotton. We then, in an eco-friendly manner, enzyme wash our styles for a faded, broken-in look – all with our signature fit!
- Fabric: Garment Dye Twill
- Contents: 62% Cotton, 35% Tencel, 3% Elastine
- Dry clean
- Machine washable
- Hang dry
|Your numeric size||If your waist measures||If your hips measure||The front rise measurement is||The leg opening is|
Our slimmest-fitting styles are made from stretchy fabrics for a close but comfy fit. When you first try them on, they should fit like a new pair of jeans. They will give and mold to your body as you wear them. Because fit and fabric go hand in hand, we use truly beautiful materials sourced from some of the world's finest textile mills.
- A. Waist: Hinge to one side to find your natural waist. Mark the spot and then measure around your torso, keeping the tape a bit relaxed.
- B. Hips: With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. With heels together, measure around the fullest part of hips. The widest part of your hips is usually 8” down from your natural waist.
- C. Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- D. Leg Opening: Measured from edge to edge at the bottom of the leg.